CSS Horizontal Buttons by Css3Menu.com

Green Tree
Animal Control Lost Pet Project
Call 412-279-6911 (Allegheny County Dispatch)
to report a lost or a found pet

There are currently no boarders at Animal Control.

Animal Control would like to remind residents that we try to help, but remind them that they are required to contact their local communities to advise when they have lost a pet. County Dispatch maintains two log books: one for pets that go missing, and one for pets that have been found wandering by local residents.

By State Dog Law, Animal Control is not required to offer notifications advising whether or not a wayward pet was picked up. We would like to believe we are all trying to help furballs make their way home.

One of the steps in this program is the hope a resident will identify another person that may have dropped/dumped off an animal and this resident will notify Animal Control and the local Police Department so the appropriate action may be taken. Residents may contact Allegheny County Dispatch to contact Animal Control on the Non-Emergency phone number 412-279-6911. Residents may also contact their local communities using local contact numbers.


For more information about Animal Control and the services they offer, click here.


Green Tree Park Webcam
Lost Pet Project
Streetlight Burned Out?
GT Walking Track
Contact Us